I have been lashing for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it! So many of my clients fall asleep during this service because it’s so relaxing and I am so gentle! Lash enhancements are applied individually for a seamless natural look and are fully customised for every babe I see.
I stock vegan synthetic extensions resulting in flexible & durable long lasting lash treatments. I have a full range of options in curl, length, and thickness to compliment your eye shape & desired look. I use a technique that encourages lighter lash sets to protect your lash health. Hybrid and volume techniques give weightless oomph for maximum intensity + you'll be educated on how to properly care for your lashes at home!
For the lash lover looking for something a little more casual, our famous Lash Lift is just the thing. This eye-opening treatment utilises your own lashes creating a lift, lasting up to 8 weeks no maintenance and includes a lash tint for ultimate definition.
From natural lift to glam curl pre-event, regular upkeep and everyday wear, I personalise to your needs + taste.
Booking Online will give you the latest available spots and allow you to choose a time that works for you - I offer plenty of late nights for after work appointments too.
Eyelash Extensions are made up of individual synthetic + silk lashes. These lashes are expertly attached to each natural eyelash with special medical grade adhesive. Hello Glow uses the highest quality of lashes available on the market today. Lashes Range in thickness, curl shape, lash length and durability.
Hello Glow specialises in three types of lashes, Classic, Hybrid and Volume. Lash looks can range from naturally under-stated to extreme glamour.
CLASSIC: This will give you a more natural look. This method is performed by attaching 1 lash extension to 1 natural lash. This is the perfect set for a client who already has a lot of lashes but just wants to add length.
HYBRID: By applying multiple lash extensions onto each natural lash, you can create seriously impressive volume in a surprisingly short time. SVS results look gorgeously full, giving depth and volume without coming across as strongly stylised or heavy. In fact, the unique, graduated extensions are so natural-looking, clients can soon forget they are wearing lash extensions at all!
VOLUME: This set will give you a more dramatic full look. With volume lashes multiple very thin lashes are applied to one single natural eyelash. This is the perfect set for a client wanting both a longer and fuller look.
It is recommend to scheduled infills between 2-3 weeks. You must have ¾ lashes still intact in order to accommodate a lash fill.
EXTENSIONS - WHAT TO EXPECT
1. The procedure can take anywhere from 30 minutes for a refill to 2 hours for a full set depending on client desire.
2. The procedure is completely safe and non-intrusive – the lashes are applied to each individual eyelash and never in contact with the skin. Simply lay down in the comfortable bed and relax – listen to music, chat or just nap (most popular!).
3. If cared for properly, eyelash extensions can last up to 4 weeks. We will provide you with the simple instructions you need.
4. Your natural lashes typically grow out and turn over every 45 to 60 days on average. We recommend coming in every 2 to 3 weeks for maintenance – similar to getting your nails done.
5. Mascara is not recommended but can non-oil based mascara can be applied gently to the tips of the lashes to give a fuller look.
6. The adhesive is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. We do recommend however that you do not wash your eye area for about 24 hours after the eyelash application. Special care is required but overall maintenance is low.
7. You will not feel that you are wearing them and nobody will be able to tell that they are not naturally your own - unless of course you want them to.
KERATIN LASH LIFT
A lash lift treatment is an instant ‘root lift’ and creates a soft curl almost lifting the lashes upwards, creating the illusion of lash lengthening to your natural lashes. The Hello Glow lash lift has added keratin to strengthen & thicken your lashes + we combine every Lash Lift with a Lash Tint for the ultimate lash makeover in one easy appointment.
A consultation with your beauty therapist at the time of your treatment will determine which size silicone mould would be best suited for your natural lashes and desired result.
Results can be expected to last for 6-10 weeks, depending on the natural life cycle of your lashes.
This treatment is hugely popular with clients who don’t like the maintenance factor of lash extensions, but who still want lashes that look amazingly long and have strong curvature.
I recommend the following products as an addition to your home care for super long, luscious NATURAL lashes:
RevitaLash Advanced eyelash conditioner
LASH LIFT - WHAT TO EXPECT
1. The lashes are cleaned and primed with a non-oil based cleanser and the lower lashes and upper lid are protected with a non-obtrusive sheild. Simply lay down in the comfortable bed and relax – listen to music, chat or just nap (most popular!).
2. The lash lift is a 4 step process where a range of solutions are placed on the lashes - Bonding Gel, Lifting Balm, Volumising Fix & Tint. A Moisturising Serum is brushed through your beautiful new lashes.
3. Your natural lashes typically grow out and turn over every 45 to 60 days on average. We recommend coming in every 6 to 8 weeks for maintenance – similar to getting your hair done.
A blend between Classic and Volume Lashes. A mix of both Classic and Light Volume sets to create a fuller, yet still natural look.
Your natural lashes are permanently curled and tinted which results in longer, thicker looking lashes.
For a very natural look, one extension is individually applied to each lash.
More than 1 lightweight lash, in clusters of 2D and 3D lashes applied to each lash. Still lightweight, but with a full, fluffy look.
I HAVE SENSTIVE EYES, CAN I STILL GET LASH EXTENSIONS?
Yes as eyelash extensions are applied to the natural lash never touching the skin. However, in extreme cases reactions can occur. If you have concerns please get in contact.
CAN THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS BE REMOVED?
Yes, at any time for any reason they can be removed however there will be a removal charge of $25 if they haven't been applied by The Glow Getter - Beauty + Glow Bar.
I HAD LASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED SOMEWHERE ELSE AND I AM UNHAPPY WITH THEM, CAN THEY BE FIXED BY YOU?
HOW ARE THE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC, HYBRID & VOLUME?
This has only been made possible thanks to recent technological advancements in the lash extensions manufacturing process, which has enabled manufacturers to create super light and super fine extensions. In fact, these extensions are so light, that 4 x 0.07 thickness (4D Russian Volume Lashes) extensions put together weigh less than 1 x 0.15 thickness (Standard Classic Lash) extension on it own.
The method for applying these super light extensions is by creating a fan consisting of anywhere from two to six extensions that are then carefully attached to a single natural lash. This technique allows for a whopping 600 or more extensions to be applied per eye and gives an incredibly dense and lush look. The best part is, because they’re so light you’re hardly able to feel you’re wearing any eyelash extensions at all!
HOW LONG WILL MY APPOINTMENT TAKE?
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY LASH EXTENSION APPOINTMENT?
CAN I USE A LASH CURLER OR MASCARA ON EXTENSIONS?
ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS BAD FOR YOUR EYELASHES?
CAN I GET LASH EXTENSIONS IF MY NATURAL LASHES ARE STRAIGHT?
HOW CAN I MAKE MY EXTENSIONS LAST LONGER?
2. Don't use mascara; instead, use Coating Sealant.
3. Sleep on your back.
4. Use oil-free cleansing products.
5. Brush them morning and night.
6. Have a top up every 2-3 weeks.
HOW LONG UNTIL YOU CAN SHOWER AFTER LASH EXTENSIONS?
HOW LONG DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
Approximately 4-6 weeks if you respect your new lashes and take care of them. A real lash’s life cycle is around 25-28 days, and as yours grow and fall out so will the synthetic ones that are attached. Your life style and what work you do will also make a difference how long they last. A babe working in the food industry where there is a lot of heat, steam and oil may find they don't last as well as a babe who works in an air conditioned office.