There's a reason Palmy babes love the Hello Glow experience. Now it's your turn to find out why... I care about your skin babes. Unlike your ex, I’m non-toxic. I use natural and naturally derived ingredients. I don’t test on bunnies - only babes, translation: I’m cruelty free and vegan friendly. If you are searching for a high quality tan with the potential for amazing colour depth and definition, and a NO orange guarantee - you've met your soulmate!
Want to know why thousands of Palmy babes have fallen in love with me?
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before your appointment. It is important to slough off as much dead and dry skin possible before applying spray tan solution.
- Shave and wax 24 hours before your appointment. Since our solution has bronzer in it, it is best for your pores to close so it doesn’t get stuck into your pores.
- Remove all moisturisers, makeup and deodorant before your spray tan. These products contain ingredients that can make it hard for the main ingredient to bind to your skin. Also, any residue on the skin can cause the solution to oxidise and turn green. This could cause your spray tan to look streaky and blotchy once rinsed.
- Bring or wear loose dark clothing for after your appointment. We recommend a loose dress or baggy sweats and a long sleeve jumper, but our all time fave is when you leave in a big fluffy dressing gown!
1) Jess will discuss the different shades of colour we offer and assess based on your desired shade, what colour works best for you and your skin tone.
2) You will then get undressed to your comfort level, whether it be fully nude, underwear, no top, or swimwear. We provide disposable g-strings and hairnets if needed.
3) We will then start the spray tan process. This treatment takes about 10-15 min total including drying time in front of the warm fan. Expect the solution to feel wet, cold and sticky when first applied!
4) After care instructions will be provided after, expect to have to shower to rinse off the bronzers in the following 1-5hrs. Depending on the condition of your skin and how well you follow pre/post care instructions, your tan will last between 5-14 days.
I'm obsessed with a safe and natural looking tan. I also love you and your hot bod, so I make sure there are no bull sh*t in my products. so you know your skin is getting well looked after and looking hot af. Simple.
SPRAY TANS PALMERSTON NORTH
NAILS PALMERSTON NORTH
GEL NAILS PALMERSTON NORTH
GEL EXTENSIONS PALMERSTON NORTH
NATURAL SPRAY TANS PALMERSTON NORTH
MAKEUP PALMERSTON NORTH
MAKEUP ARTIST PALMERSTON NORTH
MUA PALMERSTON NORTH
LASH EXTENSIONS PALMERSTON NORTH
WANT TO GET THE BEST SPRAY TAN?
For even coverage and flawless colour, we use the professional + trusted products from Mine Tan Body Skin. Available in a wide variety of shades and formulas, Mine Tan’s spray tans adjust to your natural complexion while infusing your skin with nourishing nutrients that keep it hydrated and healthy. The result is a glowing, golden-brown skin tone without a hint of orange. Once you experience the Mine Tan difference, you’ll never see sunless tanning the same way again. Use the interactive guide in the link below to find your ideal Mine Tan match.
Let me know what it is at your appointment!
HOW DOES SPRAY TANNING WORK?
Dihydroxyacetone, or DHA, is the main active ingredient in a spray tan. Naturally derived from sugar cane, it creates colour when it comes in contact with the amino acids found in your skin’s surface cells. The DHA (sugars) react with the proteins on your skin to create a tanned, natural brown colour, similar to an apple being cut open.
IS SPRAY TANNING SAFE?
YES. It is MUCH safer than exposing your skin to the sun’s rays, and you still get that great tanned look. DHA has been approved by the FDA for use in the personal care industry for over 30 years. No adverse affects have been reported other than minor skin irritations on allergic people. Allergic reactions are extremely rare and if you have experienced allergic reactions to self-tanning or other beauty products please arrange a skin patch test first with your therapist. Compared to UV rays, which are linked to a host of adverse reactions that range from faster ageing to skin cancer, sunless tanning is healthier and more effective.
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPAIR MY SKIN FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
WILL MY SKIN TURN ORANGE?
HOW SOON AFTER TANNING DO I NEED TO SHOWER?
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
WILL MY TAN WASH OFF?
CAN I SWIM IN POOLS?
IS IT SAFE TO SPRAY TAN WHEN PREGNANT?
CAN I BREASTFEED AND GET A SPRAY TAN?
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO WAX - BEFORE OR AFTER A TAN?
WILL MEDICATION AFFECT MY TAN?
I'M CURRENTLY UNDERGOING IPL/LASER HAIR REMOVAL, WHEN IS IT SAFE TO TAN?
I'M WEARING A MOISTURISER, WILL THIS AFFECT MY TAN?
I USE A SELF TANNER, CAN I SPRAY TAN OVER THE TOP?
I HAVEN'T EXFOLIATED WILL THIS AFFECT MY TAN?
DO YOU TRAVEL?
Mobile bookings are available in Palmerston North with no associated travel cost.